Nominations for the 2019 Frank Lowy Fellowship are now closed!
2019 Recipients: Todd King, Mirvac (Highly Commended); Melissa Hanham, Scentre Group (Highly Commended); Peter Allen, SCCA Chairman and CEO, Scentre Group; Genevieve Elliott, Vicinity Centres (Winner)
Nominations for the 2019 Frank Lowy Fellowship are now closed.
For more information on the judging process, please contact FrankLowyFellowship@scca.org.au or 02 9299 3512
The nominee should be an Australian resident who is employed by a company which owns, manages, and/or develops shopping centres in Australia.
The nominee can work in any field relevant to the ownership, management, or development of shopping centres, including leasing, development, design and construction, centre management, facilities management, sustainability, operations, marketing, and research (not exhaustive).
The nominee’s employer need not be an Australian company or a member company of the Shopping Centre Council of Australia (SCCA).
Nominees from previous years are welcome to re-nominate provided their stated achievements meet the nomination criteria.
Nominees require the support of their employer (of appropriate seniority e.g. Executive level).
Former Fellowship recipients are precluded from nominating.
The Fellowship recipient will receive a cash contribution up to $20,000 towards a professional development pursuit or industry event of choice.
The Fellowship will be judged by a sub-committee of the SCCA Board of Directors.
Contact: FrankLowyFellowship@scca.org.au or 02 9299 3512
Nominees must respond in writing to the following five (5) questions regarding their activities in the previous 12 months:
- How have you demonstrated excellence in your field? Briefly describe your achievements.
- How have you adapted to the changing retail landscape? Briefly describe your successes and learnings.
- How have you applied technology/other innovation to deliver better outcomes for your business and customers?
- What do you think will be the next phase of change in the Australian shopping centre industry? Briefly describe how the industry should prepare.
- If you are the successful nominee, what professional development pursuit or industry event would you pursue, and why?
Responses should be no more than 250 words/half an A4 page per question. A short cover letter and CV can also be included.
Nominations must be uploaded as one PDF document via the nomination portal below.